Time scale: 2 Day Booking (approx 18+ hrs)
Price: from £465 (depend upon size of vehicle and sealant or wax applied)
This service is a 2 stage rotary machine polish to remove a high percentage (around 65-75%) of swirl marks, light scratches, holograms and imperfections giving added depth and paint clarity.
- The vehicle is ‘Snow Foamed’ and left to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes to gently remove traffic film.
- Paintwork is treated for tar deposits.
- Multi-stage two-bucket wash method using Chenille or Wool wash mitts.
- Alloy wheel front faces/spokes/inner rim, tyres and brake calipers all cleaned using gentle pH neutral cleaners.
- Wheel arches/liners cleaned and protected to look factory fresh.
- All badges, grilles, vents and exhaust tips are cleaned.
- Paintwork and exterior glass is clay barred to remove bonded surface contaminants, tree sap, insects and fallout.
- Vehicle rinsed and then dried using micro fiber drying towels and specialist hot air dryer.
- The vehicle is now rotary machine polished twice to remove light imperfections in the paintwork, these may include: holograms, light swirl marks and scratches. This will remove 65-75% of paintwork imperfections.
- Paintwork cleansed with Isopropyl alcohol before pre-wax treatment to aid the bonding of wax or sealant.
- The paintwork is now treated with a non-abrasive ‘Glaze’ to optically fill many of the remaining paintwork imperfections.
- A single coat of Carnauba wax or sealant applied to all paintwork to lock-in the glaze and protect the freshly polished paintwork.
- Chrome/stainless steel trim/exhaust tips polished and protected.
- Alloy wheels faces and rims waxed using a brake dust repellent sealant.
- Tyre’s cleaned and dressed to a satin factory finish.
- Final inspection wipe down of all paintwork with Zaino Z8 ‘Grand Finale’ protective spray sealant.
- Upgrade to Zaino, GTechniq or Swissvax
- Full Interior detail.
- Touch-in paint chips or scratches and knib/flat down before polishing.
- Paintless bodywork/panel dent repair.
- Wet sand paintwork to remove ‘Orange peel’ or poor finish.
- Anti-Bacterial cleaning of the air-conditioning system £25
- Rain repellent glass sealant. Windscreen £15, Full glass £35.
- Engine and bay detail.
- Alooy wheel refurbishment.
- Wheels off, alloy wheel decontamination detail and sealant.
- Leather repair and Connollising.
- Convertible fabric roof dyed.
- Windscreen stone chip repair.
- 3M Paint Protection Film fitting and cleaning.
Please note that all detailing prices shown are for guidance only. All prices shown are dependent on make & model of car and condition; all prices thus reflect the amount of time spent by auto-detail professional detailers. Please note all booked cancellations will be charged at £120 per day booked.